1. You need to own your home.
2. Your utility bills should exceed $100 per month.
3. You plan on staying in your home for 5 or more years.
4. There’s more…contact us for more information.
- Owning a system increases your home’s value.
- Owning your system is easier to transfer to a new owner.
- Owning your system gives YOU the Federal tax credits.
- Owning your own system delivers more control to you.
There are dozens of other benefits. See our book, “The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Solar” for details.
Quite the opposite.
A well insulated and properly run HVAC system can double or triple the benefits of solar. Similarly, if one does not pay attention to the overall efficiency of their home, the benefits of solar can be wiped out before you even start.
- Solar reduces our country’s foreign energy dependency.
- Solar protects you from ever rising utility rates.
- Solar is reliable. Solar arrays have no moving parts and can last for over 30 years.
- Solar is better for our environment.
- Solar saves you money on an ongoing basis.
- Solar improves your property’s value.
Didn’t find the answer?
- "I've always had an interest in solar. Getting information online was confusing and contained mostly advertisements (which just added to the confusion!). 76 Solar cut through the clutter and gave us the clarity we were seeking. We've reduced our utility costs by over $137/month and our home just appraised for about $20,000 MORE since we went solar. Thanks!"Sara Reed